Tuesday 1 June 2010

Gutted

This weekend, I very specifically prayed for something not to happen right now, because I didn't think I'd be able to cope with it.

It was a bit of an odd thing suddenly to pop into my head, because it wasn't something that was on the cards at all, and I also prayed for the strength to cope with it if it unexpectedly did happen.

And today it happened.

I don't even know why I suddenly thought of it this weekend, but it was the one thing I was hoping not to hear about this week. I'm gutted, but I also feel horrible for feeling this way.

Sometimes life is very, very unfair.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Hope Springs. I hope you are ok. You are in my thoughts constantly and I am hoping for the best for you. Sending you love and big kiwi hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, she isn't???? Will call this morning after dropping kids and shopping. Sending you HUGE hugs (even if it isn't the thing that popped immediately into my head) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete