Tuesday 29 September 2009

Browsing the site statistics...

To the person in the Netherlands who found this blog by searching on "parents give children cannabis to calm them" - please don't!

And the person who found me by searching on "ultrasound 'wet myself'" - I feel your pain.

As for "it is not a coincidence that some of the best known characters" - I don't know how that search got you here, but I'd love to know what you were actually looking for. Just like the person in Vietnam who clicked on this blog three separate times in a search for "the holy man" - I'd love to know who that was.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Sounds fascinating, if a little disturbing... Am updating my blog with our last few days, if you want to see. It's a bit moany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! We'll take you up on that Richard Scarry offer when we see you - the boys have lots of his books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...those are pretty goofy searches to end up here! Gotta wonder about Google's "brain" sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazes me, though, is that people actually clicked on the link once it came up with this blog - surely from the Google results it would have been obvious that I didn't have what they were looking for. Still, always nice to have visitors...

    ReplyDelete