Saturday 26 September 2009

Loving this birth announcement

My family have been taking a trip down memory lane this week, sharing old e-mails about first dates with people who are now our husbands and wives. I was looking at some of the e-mails that went round the family around the time I met my DH, and came across this birth announcement which my brother saw in his local paper and sent to the rest of us. I'd so love to be able to make an announcement like this...
Jen and Andrew are delighted to announce the birth of Ross, on 19 February 2007. A big (4.5kg), bouncing brother for Ian, Lauren and Emma and grateful thanks to Dr P and nursing staff at W Hospital. To all those who prayed for us when we thought we couldn't have children...please stop!

1 comment:

  1. That was a great announcement :) I remember when we saw it in the paper. Here's praying you get to release a similar one!!!

    ReplyDelete