Thursday 4 March 2010

The big day

Well, this is it - our little IF holiday is over, and we're jumping back on the roller coaster today with our first appointment at XXXX clinic. We both have to have a couple of blood tests, and DH needs to have an SA. I'll be interested to see whether there's any improvement, but we're only a couple of weeks into the new regime, so there's no reason to expect any. I expect I'll get an appointment with the magic wand, and hopefully we'll also see Mr Miracle Worker (not guaranteed, as it's a bigger clinic with more than one consultant).

I have to say, I'm really nervous about this. On my way into work yesterday, I suddenly thought how close I was to the clinic and how close our appointment was, and my heart started racing.

I know I'll be better once the appointment's over, because then I'll be dealing with whatever has happened, and that'll be better than the current fear of the unknown. But for the next few hours, they won't be getting much sense out of me at work...

6 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear what they have to say. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck at your appointment! I will say a prayer for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, I hope everything goes well at your appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you lots of luck! Continuing to keep you in my thoughts and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!! I would be nervous, too but on this end...I'm just excited for you! A new opportunity, a fresh chance, more hope! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought of you honey - and I'm hoping to see an update shortly as to what they said. Sending HUGE hugs! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete